Jewish Community Foundation of Central Pennsylvania
Jewish Cultural Program Fund
The Jewish Cultural Program Fund provides seed money to enhance Jewish iidentity, to create Jewish memories in Harrisburg, to support Jewish continuity, to build Clal Y’Israel (community), to promote Shalom Bayit (peace within the communal house), and for The Jewish Community Foundation of Central PA and The Jewish Federation of Greater Harrisburg to work closely with area synagogues and communal organizations towards those ends.
- Any Jewish 501 (c) (3) organization that intends to present a program in line with the stated criteria may apply but collaborative efforts involving three or more synagogues are required.
- Programs which have potential long-term benefits are preferred.
- This grant is intended to be seed money.
- This grant may not be used for a fundraiser for any organizations.
- Any proceeds earned in excess of reasonable expenses are to be donated back to The Jewish Community Foundation for the Jewish Cultural Fund in order to provide financial resources for future such community programs.
- In order to receive the full funding requested, receipts must be provided demonstrating the actual amount expended and total actual contributions received.
- Grant funds should be used within a year of grant approval. Extensions must be granted by the Jewish Cultural Fund Committee Chair(s) in conjunction with the Jewish Community Foundation of Central PA.
Maximum Amount: $5,000
Announcement date: January 28, 2021
Due Date: March 12, 2021
To apply, please download and complete the application here. Please contact Jenn Ross for questions and/or to discuss proposal before submission to verify eligibility and/or to help identify partners if needed.